Marine exhaust gas smoke tube boiler 1650 kWx2
Exhaust gas smoke tube boiler is used to recover heat energy loss from a ship diesel engines. The boiler is designed to connect two engines. It has separate exhaust gas sections for each engine. Total boiler output power 1650 kW, max. allowable pressure 6 barg., water temperature 94°C. Boiler is designed according to DNV rules.
Metal Production, UAB performed engineering part and outsourced production. Similar model drawings was given by client. Our team did engineering services:
- Boiler thermal and strength calculations according to DNV rules for classifications of ships;
- Boiler 3d model; assembly and parts fabrication drawings; production follow up at site;
- Project documentation preparation;
- Organizing boiler delivery to customer.
Metal Production outsourced production:
- Metal Production created drawings related to factory requirements;
- Metal production organized technical meetings and each step inspection;
- Documentation follow up and inspection: Quality Control Plan, WPQR, WPS, Production plan, NDT reports, X – ray films, as built drawing, final documentation, third party documentation/certificates;
- Review of raw material certificates and traceability insurance;
- Welding and welds quality inspection;
- Required tolerance assurance;
- Necessary action implementation corresponding quality failure;
- Necessary action implementation corresponding production schedule delay;
- Pressure test witness;
- Logistic and custom clearance assurance.
Boilers was produced and delivered corresponding purchase order requirements.
Metal Production, UAB
Company code: 302801462
VAT No.: LT100008663911
Vytauto St. 76 A,
76352 Šiauliai, Lithuania
+370 676 34424,
+47 23 96 02 49