Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) system
Metal production engineering part and outsourced production. Piping and Instrumentation Diagram was given by client for engineering and production task.
Technical requisition for rebuilding of Stainless steel Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) system. Due to limited space and safety requirements (existing system should ensure safety till new system launch) the project was made regarding technical requirements and P&ID.
Metal Production engineering services:
- Vessel strength calculations regarding corresponding normative regulations (EN13445, TR1053), fabrication drawings, fabrication and corresponding documentation quality assurance;
- Piping strength evaluation regarding corresponding normative regulations (EN13480), fabrication drawings, fabrication and corresponding documentation quality assurance;
- Project documentation preparation.
Metal Production outsourced production:
- Metal Production created drawings related to factory requirements;
- Metal production organized technical meetings and each step inspection;
- Documentation follow up and inspection: Quality Control Plan, WPQR, WPS, Production plan, NDT reports, X – ray films, as built drawing, final documentation, third party documentation/certificates;
- Review of raw material certificates and traceability insurance;
- Welding and welds quality inspection;
- Required tolerance assurance;
- Necessary action implementation corresponding quality failure;
- Necessary action implementation corresponding production schedule delay;
- Pressure test witness;
- Logistic and custom clearance assurance.
AFFF vessels was produced and delivered corresponding purchase order requirements and delivery date.
Metal Production, UAB
Company code: 302801462
VAT No.: LT100008663911
Vytauto St. 76 A,
76352 Šiauliai, Lithuania
+370 676 34424,
+47 23 96 02 49